Thursday, August 11, 2011

Mollard


Lunch at Mollard, a fancy shmancy restaurant. I was glad that I came dressed in a dress. I came very hungry and left very happy. The waiters loved our table and couldn't get enough of the fact that there was a young girl from Hawaii (everyone else in the restaurant looked like it would be there bed time soon...) They entertained us twice by presenting us the living lobster that we were to eat. Those cute little claws didn't know what was coming for them!


The restaurant was dimly lit so the pictures came out poorly - I apologize! I ate onion soup which tastes 100 X better than it looks.

Casually drinking wine. A day without alcohol in Europe has yet to come.















This three fruit flavored sherbet was also very good as it should be - it cost more than the soup!