Friday, August 5, 2011

Musée Rodin




Second museum of the day. We spent the afternoon at the Rodin museum upon my request. When I saw "Midnight In Paris" in theaters, I felt nostalgic within two seconds of the movie. My heart earned for the breathtaking Parisian landmarks. When Owen Wilson and Rachel McAdams were were looking at the The Thinker, I definitely knew I wanted to go and see it for myself. I thought that it was be my first time at Rodin Museum, but when I went I was reminded by the painting and sculptures that they were ones I've seen before. 

















On sait jamais le météo en Paris - you never know the weather in Paris. Thankfully, we left from the hotel so we borrowed a couple umbrellas for the on and off rain.


(so embarrassing but I couldn't resist!)




There are a few poles in the area completely covered in entry stickers to the museum. I chose a less sticker-populated pole. I am number 06307 and proud to have defaced public property in Paris.

I am wearing a knitted long sleeved top (amount of fabric probably equals out to a tank top at most) that I am going to call vintage because I found it in my aunts closet. Bag is again, Sa-Che, white gap bandeau, shorts from boutique in Shizuoka, Japan. Five inch heels were bought the day of. I absolutely love them, but they are NOT museum hoping, metro taking, city day shoes. They didn't give me blisters which I am thankful for, but I know I have a long ways ahead of me before I can flaunt the city in fat high heels. They are cute though, n'est pas?