Thursday, August 25, 2011

In Case You Are More Confused Than My Parents...

I am finally back in Honolulu, here to stay for at least a few months. I have tons of pictures and posts that didn't make it in time, but I will continue posting them! Thanks for all the love, I never thought I would've reached 700 by the end of the summer!



                                        

This summer has seriously been nonstop traveling. I love traveling and seeing new places along with continuing the traditions I have at places I've been before.
However, I don't like being stuck on an airplane for hours on end (slightly claustrophobic), not being able to sleep on time due to jet lag and packing/unpacking. I really HATE packing - It's too difficult.

An overview of my trip:

Honolulu - Tokyo (Haneda) [By myself]
        Tokyo - Nagoya *bullet train
        Nagoya - Hamamatsu *bullet train
        Hamamatsu - Tokyo *bullet train
Tokyo (Haneda) - Paris [With grandma and aunt]
        Paris - Lourdes * TGV
        Lourdes - Paris *TGV
Paris - Florence [With grandma and aunt]
Florence - Paris [With grandma and aunt]
Paris - Tokyo (Haneda)  [With grandma and aunt]
        Tokyo - Karuizawa *bullet train
        Karuizawa - Tokyo *bullet train [With grandma and aunt]
Tokyo (Narita) - Honolulu [By myself]

 Awesome mileage...!

I highly doubt my own parents knew where I was exactly this whole summer, and I barely had a clue where I was! Nonetheless, I had a blast and unforgettable summer. 9 more months and counting the days until summer 2012, where to next?