Sunday, August 14, 2011

Stop And Stare

  
Having brunch at the Uffizi Museum Terrace. Another beautiful day in Italy.
 
I ordered a mozzarella and tomato panini, with chocolate milk. The adults ordered a cheese and sausage snack platter. 

     

My first portrait from the streets. I had no idea what I was going to look like, and I was nervous it would come out ugly, but I think it looks perfect. I love it so much! Although I look like a little fairy with my pinched nose.

Sitting for 20 minutes never seemed so long. I had to look straight ahead and smile with my mouth closed. This man was very generous and made the 60€ drawing 40€ because I am bella!!
 I got a huge audience, and they would walk by, stop and stare. Some people took pictures! I had no idea why, there were several other people being drawn on the street. I was a little scared that it was because I looked funny, but I figured it was because the man was very talented. This little boy was adorable, he was standing there the whole time! I felt like a mini celebrity, and I loved every moment of it!