Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Paris, Paris. Je t'adore!


At last! Paris. I arrived at six in the morning the see that it was pouring outside :( My aunts friend Pauline invited us to stay at her house until it was time to check in at our hotel. Boy did we need that invitation, because I ended up sleeping in all day with my grandma. What a complete waste of a Paris day! She lives in a big apartment that has a grand view of the eiffel tower, I am completely jealous! I woke up at 10:30 and we left for brunch at a nearby cafe. Un sandwich avec du jambon et fromage s'il vous plait! Et un chocolat chaud - It was perfect. The hot chocolate was made of real chocolate, and I had to stir the bottom of the cup well in order to mix in the chocolate.

Returning to the apartment, there was a restaurant named "sushi eiffel". Good to know if we ever got homesick! I was actually surprised at how many sushi parlors there are in Paris, almost two in every block when you get to the foodier places in the city.

















If this apartment doesn't scream Paris, I don't know what does! Well, maybe a beret and the eiffel tower...










Me here wiped OUT at the hotel. I had no idea I could sleep for 24 hours.


Knitted top from Forever 21, hollister shorts and Sa-Che bag. I found this bag in my auntys closet, it was perfect for my style theme for the trip! I flew with these heels and surprisingly didn't find myself crying.