Thursday, August 11, 2011

Comme Les Parisiennes

 Spent the day in the center of Paris, wearing my very Parisienne outfit. In the beginning of the day, it was pouring buckets of rain! Not very good city exploring conditions, and I chose the wrong sandals. There are book stores lined up one after another near my hotel. Out in front, they have some really interesting books for a very low price. I bought myself a cooking book in french! I figured even if I can't read it word for word (and who would want to translate every word I don't know!), I could use it for inspiration without following any particular recipe. It has beautiful pictures of meals that look simple enough. 


 





I brought rainbows from Hawaii to Paris! Seeing a rainbow in Hawaii is as common as seeing gray clouds in Seattle. I truly am blessed to be greeted by them so often, but it was a nice surprise seeing them in Paris!

 Sonia Rykiel pink and white tie in front cardigan over black H&M dress. Tiffany necklace (engraved with an S), white snakeskin print bag from Sa-Che. (Perfect companion for random city exploring days. You won't imagine the stuff you'll come back with, but you'll be glad it was all in one place.